Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies.
You can cook Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of cherry extract.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice infused Craisins, chopped.
Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl mix butter and sugar..
- Beat in egg and cherry extract until light and fluffy..
- Mix in flour and baking soda. Half way through the flour being incorporated; add the craisins..
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a log about one and a half inches in diameter. Wrap each half in wax paper and refrigerate for about 1 hour until chilled through..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Unwrap rolls and cut into one-fourth inch slices. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool on wire rack..