Shrimp Scampi in white wine.
You can cook Shrimp Scampi in white wine using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi in white wine
- It’s of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of white wine. I used Pinot Grigio.
- It’s of Chopped parsley.
- You need of garlic minced.
- It’s of small can chopped mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of small onion chopped.
- Prepare of scallion chopped.
Shrimp Scampi in white wine step by step
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a skillet and add garlic, onion and scallions.
- Add shrimp to the pot and cook for a minute then remove the sautéed shrimp to a clean container.
- Over medium heat add the wine and heavy cream and let simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and chopped parsley to the sauce and stir. Simmer for 2 minutes and you're finish..:).