ham and swiss scrambled eggs. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream; stir in the ham, onion, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Assemble crepes layering ham, cheesy eggs and finishing with browned butter and wrap.
Cook until eggs are set but slightly moist, stirring occasionally from outside edge to center of pan. To make Mexican-style scrambled eggs, top each serving with salsa and chopped fresh cilantro. Scrambled eggs is a dish made from eggs (usually chicken eggs) stirred or beaten together in a pan while being gently heated, typically with salt, butter and sometimes other ingredients. You can have ham and swiss scrambled eggs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ham and swiss scrambled eggs
- It’s 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1 small of handful of chives.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder (or 1clove freah garlic minced).
- You need 2 slice of deli ham, diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chopped spinach.
Half an english muffin, handful baby spinach leaves, scrambled eggs (see recipe link below), a slice of ham off the bone, or prosciutto, tomato chutney, to serve. Halve, toast and butter an English muffin. Except, that is, when I make them. If you're looking for firm eggs, go somewhere else; these are both moist and gooey, while not undercooked (I have a horror of salmonella).
ham and swiss scrambled eggs step by step
- sautee ham and spinach in olive oil until spinach is wilted, add salt and garlic..
- scramble eggs and chives and pour over the ham and spinach..
- cook until eggs are completely cooked through..
- sprinkle cheese over top and scramble until melted..
- serve with toast and/or your other favorite breakfast sides. and enjoy :).
Beating air into the eggs, using a wire whisk or hand held mixer, makes them extra fluffy. Beat eggs and water in bowl with whisk. Pour eggs over vegetables in skillet. Cook, gently lifting and stirring slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to. These extra special eggs are scrambled with tomatoes, green onions, and optional cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese.