Scrambled eggs with stir-fry onions. Scrambled Egg & Red Onion Stir Fry (Chinese Vegetarian Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. When making stir fry or fried rice, should I scramble the egg before putting it into the wok, or just crack the egg over the wok and mix in there instead? Scrambled egg not only is great for breakfast but can be used to make healthy stir fry dishes as well.
Most tomato and egg stir-fry recipes are made with ketchup, but I'm breaking tradition and using tomato paste instead. Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs with Blistered Tomatoes. This ethnic recipe (called Menemen) features eggs scrambled with tomatoes, onions, peppers, and spices like coriander and chili flakes. You can cook Scrambled eggs with stir-fry onions using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs with stir-fry onions
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Thyme,curry,ginger powder,yaji,nutmeg,maggi as my spices.
- Prepare of Oil in little quantity.
Umami-lovers, get this into your recipe rotation. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl until frothy; season with salt and pepper. Stir in chèvre, reserving several crumbles for serving. Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy skillet or nonstick pan.
Scrambled eggs with stir-fry onions step by step
- U first wash ur onion and slice it into thin layers as shown below u can add d spices b4 u fry it as I did or leave it while u are frying.
- U break and whisk ur eggs and add some little pinches of d spices also.
- U now start frying by putting some oil and stirring den gradually add d eggs and continue stirring I didn't add my Maggi till I finished putting everything then I added it last.
- Continue stir frying for abt 20mins or till u so desire this is d outcome below..
Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs and stir to combine. Slow cooked tomatoes and onions are the base for this delicious scrambled eggs recipe. Season with a little salt and pepper. Add the eggs to the tomato and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, and scraping from the bottom with a wooden spoon. Cuisine, Fried eggs, Stirring, Protein, Egg, Real time, Scrambled eggs, Single, Scrambled, Eggs, Tasty, Close up, Ingredient, Kitchen, Breakfast, Fry, Cook, Iron, Unhealthy, Light, Household, Calorie, Nutrition, Tasting, Cooking, Cholesterol, Background, Stove, Food, Lifestyle, Hot, Yellow, Steam, Pan.