Flower samosa. Learn how to make Samosa in a different style, Flower samosa is same as the aloo samosa but a different design given to it. Samosa is a fried dish with a. For those of you who are foodies and enjoy fried snacks, here are some of the different types of samosas you should try out this evening.
Recipe for Samosa, Vegetable Samosa Recipe, Making Samosas, Indian best snack recipe is easy. Do not think of calories when eating samosa. Browse our Samosa collection with filter setting like size, type, color etc. You can cook Flower samosa using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flower samosa
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare for of Stuffing-.
- It’s 3-4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare as required of Fresh coriander and mint.
- Prepare As required of Oil to fry.
- It’s For of Dry masala–.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of mango powder.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Use these free Samosa PNG for your personal projects or designs. Samosa is a classic and popular Indian snack stuffed with spiced potato peas filling. This Punjabi samosa recipe will give you one of the best samosa you can make at home. the samosa, ensure it still holds the samosa shape and not fully crushed to small pieces. lastly, once the chaat is assembled, it has to be served immediately. if you are planing to serve to the guests. To make Samosas: In a bowl, combine samosa crust ingredients to form a batter.
Flower samosa step by step
- In a bowl take maida, add salt and oil and knead with warm water, rest it for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera, green chilli and onion and saute.. now add peas and cook till it becomes softer, now add boiled and mashed potatoes. Add all dry masale, mix all well and refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Make small balls from the dough and roll it in square shape and fold the samosa as given steps.
- Put stuffing and fold as given.
- In a pan heat oil and golden fry the samosa. Serve hot with green chutney, imli chutney or tea.
Pour a third of the batter onto a frying pan and cook until the bottom firms slightly, then remove and place on a baking. Baked Samosas – The lite version of the traditional oil laden samosas with step by step pictures. Recipe adapted from the cook book of the food network star: Aarti Paarti: An American Kitchen with. A wide variety of samosa wrapper making options are available to you, such as local service location, applicable industries, and after-sales service provided. Samosa chaat is a delicious mouthwatering and very popular street food of india.