Butternut squash, kale and ricotta pasta.
You can have Butternut squash, kale and ricotta pasta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut squash, kale and ricotta pasta
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 of cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of butternut squash.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of your fave pasta.
- You need 1 bunch of of kale roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
Butternut squash, kale and ricotta pasta instructions
- Cook your pasta in a pot and add your chopped kale in the last 2 min of cooking time, and set aside.
- In a deep pan Sautee the onions, garlic until translucent, then add your chopped butternut squash. Cook until squash is soften (but not mush).
- Toss the pasta and kale with your butternut squash mixture and season it with salt and pepper to your taste. Then add 2 tbs of ricotta cheese and serve :).