Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter Cookies. Soft peanut butter cookies filled with butterscotch chips and finished with a sprinkle of sea salt. Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies with butterscotch chips and topped with fleur de sel. The combination of nutty peanut butter, sweet butterscotch chips and flaky sea salt works incredibly well.
Normally, peanut butter cookies don't need chilling. However, because these start with melted butter it's always a good idea to give them a quick chill so they don't spread too much. Peanut butter chips are folded into a rich chocolate cookie dough and baked to perfection. You can have Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Butterscotch Chips.
Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch. Reviews for: Photos of Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies. This recipe works well with chunky peanut butter, but a nice variation is to use Reese's Peanut butter, omit the butterscotch morsels, then dip the cooled cookies in Baker's. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless.
Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl beat sugar, brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter until light and fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg and blend well..
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well..
- Stir in butterscotch chips..
- Scoop or form into 2 inch balls. Place two inches apart..
- Flatten slightly in a criss cross pattern with a fork dipped in sugar..
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes or until golden brown..
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Allow to cool completely..
Just throw peanut butter and some other random ingredients in your kitchen into a bowl, bake, and voila! — peanut butter cookies! These cookies are so yummy that we bake them a few times a month. For a fun change of pace, use vanilla or butterscotch chips or mix several different chips together.—Anne Wegener, Springville, Indiana. Peanut Butter Cookies with maple and butterscotch chips is an amazingly simple homemade cookie recipe that anyone can make. Learn how to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Buttercotch Chip Cookies at home with step by step pictures.