Tuna Pasta Salad.
You can cook Tuna Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in water.
- Prepare 2 of cucumber.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- Prepare Cup of chopped peppers yellow red.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- You need 2 tablespoon of dry mint.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of seeds or chopped walnuts.
- You need Can of beats.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of your desired dressing I used creamy Greek.
Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Chop all your vegetables.
- Pasta cook it 2 minutes less what the box say and wash it in cold water.
- Wash tuna and squeeze.
- Mix all ingredients add dressing and serve cold.