You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- It’s 400 g of desicated coconut.
- You need 200 ml of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 120 g of chocolate.
Coconut Macaroons instructions
- Preheat oven with two racks available. Line two trays with baking paper.
- Mix the coconut, condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl and set aside.
- Whip the egg whites until firm. Fold into the coconut mix..
- Spoon walnut sized balls on top the baking paper. Bake until the base and coconut tips are golden..
- Remove from oven. Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Dip the macaroon bottoms in the molten chocolate and return to the baking paper until set. Allow to cool on a rack after that..