ground beef and potatoes casserole. A family recipe of ground beef and potatoes layered with mushroom soup and onion, and topped with Cheddar cheese. I also covered the casserole for the first hour, which kept it nice and moist and helped the potatoes cook properly. Hamburger & Rice Casserole – Ground beef and rice baked together in a classic casserole recipe that's easy to make your own.
Slow Cooker Ground Beef and Potato CasseroleOld World Hamburger and Potato Casserole with a Bechamel TwistSouthern with a Twist. pepper, cheese, milk, ground beef, flour, onion, pepper, garlic cloves and. The ground beef that I use for this ground beef casserole is usually whatever I can find on sale. Alternate ground beef mixture, then potatoes until completely used. You can cook ground beef and potatoes casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ground beef and potatoes casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water mixed with soup.
- It’s 4 medium of potatoes diced.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese.
Pour cheese sauce over ground beef and potato mixture. Top with a pinch of paprika and grated cheese. This ground beef casserole is packed with so much goodness it can be served as a whole meal. It's comprised of two delicious layers: a ground beef and tomato combination serves as the base that's then topped with a cheesy, green pepper, potato and corn mixture.
ground beef and potatoes casserole instructions
- preheat at 350°.
- Brown ground beef and onions,drained.
- spray the bottom of a 2 qt glass baking dish (11x 9 inch).cover the bottom of the dish with a layer of potatoes and a layer of ground beef then pour half of soup mix over this. then repeat.
- then cover the dish and cook for 55 minutes then pull it out and add the cheese then put it back in the oven for the last 5 minutes.
The casserole is similar to a. Don't pass on this casserole of beef and potatoes in a creamy Cheddar sauce. MORE+ LESS Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Was surfing around looking for a ground beef and potato one-dish meal and came across yours! I made it this evening and my husband and I truly.