Ground Beef Supreme Casserole. This is such a yummy comfort food casserole that my family back in NJ makes(and I do too). It's cheesy and creamy and even my picky sisters like it. Home > Recipes > Casseroles > Ruth Ann's Ground Beef Casserole Supreme.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more info. I developed this recipe one summer when my husband planted eggplant and tomatoes. You can have Ground Beef Supreme Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Supreme Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, minced.
- It’s 8 oz of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 c of sour cream.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 c of shredded cheddar.
- It’s of Crushed potato chips.
I was thrilled when this special casserole won high honors at a national beef contest.—Celeste Copper, Baton rouge, Louisiana. Ground beef casseroles are always a good choice for busy weeknight family meals. They're easy, they're quick and they won't break the budget. Beef-and-Pasta Casserole Recipe This family-favorite ground beef casserole features cooked rotini pasta combined with canned tomatoes, breadcrumbs.
Ground Beef Supreme Casserole step by step
- Brown the beef and onion and drain excess oil..
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and drain..
- Mix together the sour cream, soup(no water added), and salt and pepper to your taste..
- In a 9x 13 greased baking dish, alternate layers of noodles, beef mixture, soup mixture, and cheese..
- Top with the crushed potato chips and bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes till bubbly and melty..
Casseroles are a fantastic make-ahead option for families who are constantly on the go, and this beefy version is no different. Prep it over the weekend and pop it in the freezer until the night before you're ready to serve. Easy recipes for ground beef casserole. See how to make this hearty dinner winner with rice, noodles, potatoes, or Mexican-style. This delicious spaghetti squash casserole combines cooked ground beef, onion, and bell pepper with baked squash, served in the squash shell.