Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can cook Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s of frozen cooked salad shrimp, peeled.
- You need of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare of jar Classico Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of oregano leaves.
- Prepare of parsley leaves.
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Cook frozen shrimp on skillet over medium-high heat with butter.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, oregano, and parsley to shrimp.
- Boil noodles in the meantime following instructions on package or until pasta is tender.
- Once shrimp is cooked, drain but keep a little bit of the butter mixture in the shrimp.
- Add Alfredo sauce to shrimp and mix well ensuring butter mixture is blended in and all the shrimp is covered.
- Continue cooking sauce over low-medium heat to warm up to desired temperature.
- Drain noodles and mix in a little bit of butter to ensure the noodles don't stick.
- Mix noodles with the shrimp sauce once warm and enjoy!.