Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns. Crack the eggs on to the hash brown, sprinkle with more cayenne and pop into a preheated oven for six to eight minutes. Ramsay then goes on to fry bacon in brown sugar, butter, salt and pepper and serves on top of the baked egg hash brown. Sweet Bacon, Hash brown and Baked Eggs Breakfast.
Mix up breakfast favorites of bacon and hash browns in a make-ahead egg bake. MORE+ LESS Spread half of hash browns in baking dish. Spread onion mixture evenly on top. You can have Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns
- You need 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 of rations of bacon.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 knob of butter.
Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is tasty breakfast or brunch fare. You can even make it the night before, keep in the fridge and A package of frozen potatoes makes this hash brown egg casserole simple to prepare. Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is. Hash brown baked eggs with candied bacon.
Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns instructions
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
The Americans always know a great breakfast, and they love their hash browns. You could make these in a muffin tin to create individual servings, but I like to serve it family-style in one big pan. Make sure you squeeze out all the moisture. Enter: the bacon and hash brown breakfast casserole. A golden crust tops a savory egg mixture of cheese, hash-brown potatoes and spices in this wonderful way to start the day!