Strawberry Daiquiri 🍓.
You can cook Strawberry Daiquiri 🍓 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Daiquiri 🍓
- Prepare 8-10 of Fresh or Frozen Strawberries: (Assorted size) I used frozen.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Lime/Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of Tablespoons/As per taste Sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 of Oz/30-60 ML White/Light Rum OR Vodka.
- Prepare 1 of Can/250 ML Club Soda.
- You need 8-10 of Ice cubes (Not required if using frozen strawberries).
Strawberry Daiquiri 🍓 instructions
- Properly wash and hull (removing that inedible green stem) your strawberries before tossing them into the blender..
- Add all the above ingredients into a Blender jar..
- Blend for 30-45 seconds. *Should be thick & slushy..
- Pour into glasses. Enjoy. Cheers to a good life! 🥂.
- Note: I always buy fresh strawberries when they are in season & freeze them. To freeze, make sure to properly wash and hull them. Pat dry with paper towels. Put in Ziplock Freezer Bags. Place in the freezer. Use frozen or thawed as and when required..