Fruity vanilla custrad – whispped.
You can cook Fruity vanilla custrad – whispped using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruity vanilla custrad – whispped
- It’s 240 grams of flour.
- You need 190 grams of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 550 ml of milk.
- It’s 300 ml of cream fresh full ( chantilly).
- Prepare 1 of vanilla clove.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- It’s 4 of kiwis.
- Prepare 20 of grapes.
- You need 4 of apricots.
- Prepare 10 of stawberries.
- Prepare 150 grams of butter.
Fruity vanilla custrad – whispped step by step
- In a large bowl, combine 200g flour, 30g sugar and 150g butter mix. Add milk and egg, make a smooth paste and put in the fridge 20mn. After spread it, place in a buttered pan, bake in oven at 200deg 30mn.
- In a pan heat 500ml milk with the vanilla ( cut the vanilla in half recover the pulp with a knife ). Whisk the 2 eggs yolks with 130g sugar and add gradually the flour. Pour the boiling milk on the preparation, stirring all the time.. put again on the fire to thicken!! Don't stop to stir!!.
- With 300ml cream fresh full (for Chantilly ) and 30g sugar make a Chantilly!! ( before to make put the bowl, cream in the freezer 20mn).
- Put in first the custrad on the paste and second the cream Chantilly. Cut fruits into thin strips and place on the cake. Tous can if you want realize a jelly with 200ml warl water add 30g sugar and 2 gelatin leaves. Let become cold and with a brush glaze fruits. (Do it more times )..