Pancakes. Make delicious, fluffy pancakes from scratch. A pancake (or hotcake, griddlecake, or flapjack, not to be confused with oat bar flapjacks) is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs. The Perfect Homemade Pancake Recipe is easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
Using ingredients you should already have in your kitchen you can easily make. How do I make flat pancakes? For thinner pancakes, add more milk to the batter little by little until Can I make pancakes without eggs? You can have Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancakes
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Water.
Scotch pancakes are small and thick, usually cooked on a griddle and sometimes flavoured with sultanas or raisins. American pancakes are normally served at breakfast. The pancakes aren't too sweet and are lightly scented with vanilla. They are delicious AND they are Baking Powder: Baking powder makes them light and fluffy.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add water stir it make it like a cake batter.
- Leave for 20 mins.
- On a low flame heat the pan apply lil butter pour the batter on the pan make it brown flip it again.
- Pancakes are ready.. Pour ur favorite flavor syrups on it.