Crockpot dinner. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Find top-rated slow cooker recipes for chicken, pork, sandwich fillings, pot roasts, chili, stews, and more.. Fry Bread Tacos with Spicy Shredded Beef, Slow Cooker Vegan Leek and Potato Soup, Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, Grandma's Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage, Slow Cooker Variation, Slow-Cooked Stew Meat Chili Here's how you can easily make the best breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert meals in a crock pot.
There's nothing like the slow cooker to make dinner easy, but during the week it can still be rough to get a home-cooked meal on the table. Dump in your ingredients and a few hours later you'll be dining in style. This EASY Crockpot Meals are perfect for those busy weekdays when it's a struggle to get dinner on the table, cozy and comforting for cooler days, or light and fresh for summer days. You can cook Crockpot dinner using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot dinner
- It’s 3 packs of sausage hot mild and pork. preferably tomasino sausage.
- Prepare 1 of onion..2 green peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato juice.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s of salt and pepper for taste.
Crockpot pasta, soups, tacos, slow cooker ribs, pork, chicken or beef. Make your next office party a taco bar or burrito bar! Set out the beef in the slow cooker on warm, along with tortillas, bowls of shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and chopped lettuce, jalapenos, onions and tomatoes. Over the years, the Crock-Pot has become a kitchen staple—and for good reason.
Crockpot dinner instructions
- Get a nonstick pan and brown your sausage add about inch of water.
- Meanwhile while thats browning you open your tomato juice and tomato sauce and soup.
- Pour everything into the crockpot.
- Get your onions and green peppers and cut them into inch in a half and put in to the crockpot.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Then stir everything.
- Your sausage should be brown and you want to take each ring and cut them up into inch and a half put in crockpot and stir.
- You can adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit on high for about 5 to 6 hours and finished….
- I serve with rice..but you can serve with whatever you prefer…👌.
It allows you to whip up easy slow cooker recipes in no time at all, which is perfect for those busy weeknights. Basically, all you have to do is assemble the ingredients, turn it on, and within a few hours, you have a quick, easy dinner that's ready to serve. Lots of crockpot cooking yields food for an army. Our small slow cooker recipes serve two to four. Enjoy dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow.