Roasted Butternut Squash.
You can cook Roasted Butternut Squash using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Butternut Squash
- It’s 1 of butternut squash.
- It’s 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
Roasted Butternut Squash instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- peel and cut squash in half length wise.
- remove seeds.
- cube squash into 1/2 in pieces.
- mix squash, oil and generous about of salt and pepper in bowl.
- place on cookie sheet.
- bake for 25-30 mins.
- half way through cooking time stir/flip squash on pan for even browning.