Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables.
You can have Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables
- It’s of Meats:.
- You need 2 of Fresh Tilapia Fillets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish Seasoning (with Salt).
- Prepare of Vegetables:.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 head of Broccoli.
- You need 10 of medium Brussel Sprouts.
- It’s 5 of medium carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small butternut squash.
- You need of Spices:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Lowery's Season Salt.
- Prepare of table salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Tilapia W/Roasted Vegetables step by step
- Wash vegetables, and cut the bottoms of the brussel sprouts and remove outer leaves.
- Cut vegetables (not the squash!) into bite-sized pieces, halve or quarter the brussel sprouts based on size..
- Cut butternut squash in half, and place in glass baking pan. Add a small amount of water and cover with cling wrap. Microwave for 10 minutes..
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to large wok or non-stick pan. Add vegetables, turmeric, paprikia, season salt, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. STIR. Do not cook yet!.
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Place aluminum foil over cookie sheet (for easy cleaning) and spray with Pam. Place tilapia fillets on the foil..
- Mix fish seasoning in a small bowl. Add cayenne pepper and black pepper to your taste..
- Put a small amount of olive oil on each fillet, and spread with your finger until the entire side of the fillet is covered. Add 1/4 of the fish seasoning mix that you made in step 6 to each of the fillets..
- Turn the fillets over and repeat step 7..
- Take butternut squash out of microwave. Remove seeds and outer skin. Place the meat of the squash into a glass bowl. Add a small amount of water if needed. Microwave for an additional 5 minutes..
- Begin to roast the vegetables over medium-high heat. Stir frequently..
- Put fish fillets into oven, bake for 7-8 minutes on each side..
- Add brown sugar to squash (or to taste).