Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake.
You can cook Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake
- Prepare 5-6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of bag O'Brien style Hashbrowns – thawed.
- You need 2 (10.5 oz) of cans cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne (about 1/8 tsp).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of ~For the topping.
- You need 1 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning until well blended. Gently fold in hashbrowns..
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Arrange raw chicken on top, season lightly with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine butter, cornflakes, and parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over the top of casserole..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered 20-25 minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked and top is gilden and crispy. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.