Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese or parmesan/romano blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken boullon, optional.
Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Heat 3 to 4 qt saucepan to medium, add butter, salt, and pepper. Heat until butter is melted.
- Add flour and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly pour in milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add grated cheese and whisk well to incorporate.
- Turn up the heat to medium high and cook, stirring occasionally, until thick. You can thin with a little more milk if needed.
- Taste. If you want, you can more grated cheese or add the chicken bouillon to pump-up the taste for a chicken-based dish. Stir well to incorporate..