Lasagna with an Alfredo twist. Looking for a simple dish that features creamy-garlic laden bechamel layered in between sheets of lasagna and crispy bacon. Well look no further than this. This light but filling recipe comes from my husband's grandmother, who lives in Nice, France.
Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna features layers of pasta, marinara sauce and Italian cheeses, topped with indulgent cheese-filled ravioli, rich Seafood Lasagna Sauté is an open-faced twist on a classic, with lasagna pasta, spinach, tomatoes, shrimp and scallops sautéed in a creamy seafood Alfredo sauce. This lightened-up lasagna packs in the nutrients with plenty of spinach, carrots, and mushrooms–plus satisfies cheese cravings with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan. In a medium bowl stir together egg, ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, and pepper. You can have Lasagna with an Alfredo twist using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna with an Alfredo twist
- It’s of Italian sausage links (removed from casing).
- It’s of No-Boil lasagna noodles.
- It’s of your favorite marinara pasta sauce.
- Prepare of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of shredded Parmesan.
- It’s of Italian or Greek seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of crushed red pepper (optional).
In a separate bowl combine Alfredo sauce and milk. Ever since I could remember, I have always loved lasagna. It was a meal we had probably once every few months, but it was one that I loved, especially served with garlic bread and. Pour chicken and alfredo sauce mixture over noodle layer and spread evenly.
Lasagna with an Alfredo twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl..
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce..
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go).
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking..
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned..
As the lasagna sits in the refrigerator overnight, the pasta sheets absorb the liquid from the sauce. To keep it from tasting dry, add some extra liquid as you This works best with a single serving, but you can probably get away with placing two servings on a single plate. Just make sure the slices aren't. You'll love this spicy twist and rich revision of your favorite lasagna pasta dish! Switching out tomato sauce for a rich Alfredo and upping the ante with andouille sausage, you'll find yourself with a winning meal and empty plates when all is cooked and done!