KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA. The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with big, juicy slices of pepperoni. We made pizza history when we put this one on the menu! DIGIORNO Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and loaded with pepperoni.
Pepperoni is widely available at grocery stores, and with a few additional basic ingredients like pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan and Pillsbury pizza crust, you can have a whole pepperoni. Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese. Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. You can cook KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- Prepare 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes optional.
- Prepare of Dried parsley flakes optional.
The pepperoni pizza dip is made with cream cheese, pizza sauce, oregano, red chili flakes, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. The pizza dough is dipped into garlic butter rather than garlic oil….we want layers of flavor with this dish! Baked In the oven homemade pie stuffed with cheese and mushrooms on a wooden table. Homemade pizza close-up raw and ready-made.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA step by step
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..
See and discover other items: frozen foods groceries, frozen pizza, pepperoni pizza, pizza crusts, processed cheese, frozen pepperoni pizza. You won't miss the gluten in this crust! Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. Pepperoni pizza in your hand, literally! These pizza pockets are like your own personal hot pocket, but homemade.