I’ve got one more Thanksgiving post for you guys! No doubt your oven is going to be working overtime this week. Between the turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and who knows what else, oven space is often limited. And for those of you with double ovens, I am totally jealous, bt dubs.
How about a little dessert that comes together in less than 20 minutes and requires no baking? Yeah, that’s what I thought you would say! These little cheesecakes are rich and full of pumpkin flavor. They can also be made the night before. In fact, I recommend you make them the night before. I’m all about making things the night before!
The perfect ending to your meal before all that tryptophan kicks in!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: about 6 servings
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container light whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping (optional)
- nuts (optional)
- caramel (optional)
- graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly amongst individual serving bowls or ramekins and press down to make a crust. Drizzle some of the butter over the crumbs in each dish. Place the bowls in the freezer.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, pumpkin puree, and the pumpkin pie spice until well-combined.
- Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Add additional whipped topping and other desired toppings. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Depending on the size of your serving bowls, you made need to add more or less of the graham cracker crumbs.