- One whole ham (with bone)
- 1/3 cup mustard
- 1/3 cup syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Heat oven to 325 F (165 C). Prepare ham by rinsing and patting dry.
- Combine mustard, sugar, syrup, and onion powder in a bowl. Place ham in an oven roasting pan, and glaze with mixture using a pastry brush.
- Roast ham in the preheated oven, uncovered, for about two hours, until golden and fully cooked. Let cool at room temperature for about ten minutes before serving or carving.