- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves (diced)
- 3/4 pound prepared raw shrimp
- Mix together the lemon juice, butter, oil, mustard, sauce and garlic in a large, ziplock bag. Place in the shrimp; seal and turn to coat. Let chill in the fridge for four hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain out marinade and remove shrimp. Broil shrimp four inches from the heat for about four minutes or until pink.