- 4 ounces fettuccine (dry)
- 1 cup heavy whipping creme
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (fresh, minced)
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms (fresh)
- salt and pepper (seasoned to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan (grated)
- In large pot, bring water to boil with salt, cook pasta until it’s nearly done. Drain, and return noodles to the pot.
- Combine the creme, butter, tomato sauce, garlic, and broccoli with the cooked noodles. Simmer on low heat until noodles are completely done. Stir in mushrooms, and remove from heat. Top with Parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste.