* 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken (diced)
* 4 cooked bacon strips (cumbled)
* 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts
* 1/2 cup celery (diced)
* 1 cup green grapes (cut)
* 3/4 cup mayo or dressing
* 1 tablespoon dried parsley (diced)
* 2 teaspoons onion (diced)
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
* salt and pepper to season
1. Mix together the chicken, bacon, water chestnuts, celery and grapes.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk all other ingredients; combine all ingredients and toss to coat. Let chill.